Prom Dresses Wanted…

Saturday, April 28, 2007, 9:49 —by JeSais
This item was posted in General, San Diego People, Volunteering in San Diego category and has 5 Comments so far.

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

5 Responses to “Prom Dresses Wanted…”

1. News Gal said on Monday, April 30, 2007, 10:05

Thanks for the info- sounds like a great cause. I have at least four ex-prom dresses burning a hole in my closet at home.

2. Prom dresses manufacturer said on Wednesday, May 9, 2007, 3:09

Do you know about an organization of this kind in Europe? At ourprom dresses shop we have hundreds of prom dresses that were left from overproduction. We might be able to send some of this stock to them.

3. Scott said on Monday, January 21, 2008, 0:58

Take your time. Take everything in. Don’t rush through anything, ever, if you can help it. Keep a journal and try to make note of every event so you can look back and see how far you’ve come. Be proud and follow your heart.

4. Dresses said on Friday, July 11, 2008, 14:54

Lot’s of girls are selling their used dresses on e-bay, since of course you can’t be caught dead wearing the same dress twice. Alfred Angelo has come out with a gorgeous new line of prom dresses called Zum Zum that are very affordable. Most are priced under $150.

5. Elsa made her own dress and it was FABULOUS! said on Thursday, July 17, 2008, 21:10

I think this program is absolutely wonderful. The idea is grand and it could really help a girl out. Finding the perfect prom dress is very important, but so many of them are far too expensive.

and I’ll have you know, that I made my own prom dress, and it was amazing! Everyone loved it and i spent months on it. This dress was my life. So, I’m sorry that YOU couldn’t do it. but just because yours was crappy doesn’t mean that everyone’s homemade dress is crappy. Don’t call them ugly, I have seen some very beautiful ones, and they are better than the store purchased ones, for a number of reasons: price, the joy of making it, an accomplishment, you can make it the way you want it can be your dream dress, but I feel most importantly that they are far more special because they were made with passion.

speak for yourself.