How ’bout them Chargers….

Monday, January 15, 2007, 10:55 —by JeSais
This item was posted in General, San Diego Sports category and has 12 Comments so far.

12 Responses to “How ’bout them Chargers….”

1. Harold said on Monday, January 15, 2007, 11:57

Maybe gramps forgot to sing the “SuperChargers” theme song…I didn’t hear that song once yesterday, did you? I think our boys needed to hear the song in order to get supercharged…

2. Joe Crawford said on Monday, January 15, 2007, 12:01

It’s kind of funny, the SECOND the Chargers lost, we started getting gloating comments in some of our posts — check it out — here and even here. My boys were watching the game and were kinda bummed about it, despite not really being major Chargers fans.

What is fans say? Next year!

3. route66 said on Monday, January 15, 2007, 13:14

I am a long time Charger fan and I am disappointed. The Bolts had a great season and had beaten New England the last time the teams met. However, I had an uneasy feeling all during this game. Why did they lose this game? Too many mistakes! Ten reasons the Chargers blew it.

4. sdguy said on Monday, January 15, 2007, 13:15

As much as I’d love to delete them all, a few have been removed for innapropriate language.

It’s amazing that some people must’ve just rushed to google “San Diego chargers” in order to gloat. Guess that’s safer than in a bar :-)

5. route66 said on Monday, January 15, 2007, 13:16

6. San Diego Chargers » San Diego Chargers January 15, 2007 4:16 pm said on Monday, January 15, 2007, 14:22

[...] How ?bout them Chargers?. He was convinced the Chargers could only win with him cheering them on. He wasn?t always right. Granddad passed away in 2004 (at the age of 94), … Chargers? season comes to end amid bevy of blunders. So, who are we rooting for now?? [...]

7. Geoff Young said on Monday, January 15, 2007, 15:04

I’m rooting for the Saints (Brees, Bush, and Carney all have SD ties), the Colts (anyone but New England), and of course the Padres. :-)

8. JeSais said on Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 10:41

“….some people must’ve just rushed to google “San Diego chargers”….”

Well, that’s good that they’re finding SanDiegoBlog !

–go Bears —

9. marnie webb said on Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 21:55

You kinda gotta route for the Saints don’t you? Sure there’s the San Diego connection but it’s a kind of renewal that it’s easy to support — and they aren’t even a regular Charger competitor. I mean it’s not like it’d be cheering for the Raiders or anything…

10. Chargersfan4life said on Friday, January 19, 2007, 13:43

I was born a Chargers fan. Some of my greatest memories are when my dad would take me to the games cause he had season tickets. I wasn’t allowed to ask questions about football cause he was busy watching the game, so I had to learn about the game myself. Am I upset that the Chargers lost? Yes, any true fan is however I am more upset at the people who jumped on and off the bandwagon at the first sign of defeat. We don’t need flaky fans!! It’s easy to be a fan of winners. The true test is sticking around through thick and thin!!! Stay true Chargers fan…our time will come.

11. Chargersfan4life said on Friday, January 19, 2007, 13:46

Oh yeah…I am rooting for the Saints (for Drew Brees and Bush cause I am a Helix alumni) if they don’t win and it’s a Colts Bears superbowl I am routing for Peyton and Dungy…it’s their turn…despite Peytons dad and brother’s lack of judgement..I still like Peyton

12. Scott said on Monday, February 26, 2007, 15:30

There is always next year.

Gotta keep the faith.