Earthquake?

Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 9:05 —by Joe Crawford
This item was posted in General category and has 7 Comments so far.

I don’t see anything here.

7 Responses to “Earthquake?”

1. mikey said on Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 9:30

Thank you! We felt it in La Jolla, and I’ve been looking for it online, but I can’t find anything within the last hour that’s anywhere close.

It was weird, though. The building didn’t really shake all that much, but you could hear the rumbling. That was scarier than the shaking.

2. lyn said on Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 9:50

we felt it in kearny mesa. at first i though it was an airplane (we are right by montgomery field)

3. KirkH said on Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 11:22

It rattled my tinfoil hat, maybe it was one of these http://www.firstscience.com/site/articles/aurora.asp

“As well as the famous “skyquakes” heard over Los Angeles since the early 1990s, found to be heading for the secret Groom Lake installation in the Nevada desert, numerous other facts provide an understanding of how the aircraft’s technology works. Rumored to exist but routinely denied by U.S. officials, the name of this aircraft is Aurora.”

Inconsiderate aliens acting up again ;)

4. pmondrag said on Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 12:05

I felt it in Normal Heights and still I see nothing online. The noise is what caught my attention and then the window rattled.

5. JeSais said on Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 12:16

I felt and heard nothing, but my boss said he heard a loud boom and thought a truck ran into our building this morning around 7 am. Carlsbad.

6. melih said on Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 13:29

downtown sandiego did not feel anything

7. Anita Cohen-Williams said on Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 17:10

Apparently it was not an earthquake, just the military playing with 81mm mortars at Pendelton. But, I do not believe this explanation because it was felt all over the county.