Racist Music Distributed to Local Schools

Friday, November 19, 2004, 19:26 —by Eddie Phanichkul
This item was posted in General category and has 5 Comments so far.

Racist hate music is being distributed to your brothers and sisters and children in schools in San Diego. “Panzerfaust,” as it’s called, is distributing music with a hate message to white children in the midwest, east and southern states. NBC News reports that these free CDs have been found in schools in southern California in cities such as Riverside, Hollywood and San Diego.

The Panzerfaust website capitalizes off the hate of young people by selling Hitler Knives, and other nazi-centric items along with CDs with hate messages that targets blacks, Jews, and other minorities. Panzerfaust, is described as a neo-nazi, white supremacist group based in Minnesota.

“There’s 50 million white kids that need to hear what we need to say,” says Panzerfaust producer Byron Calvert.

The Anti-Defamation League claims the music distributed by Panzerfaust is a recruiting tool of white supremacists. In addition, the ADL contends the sales of music and merchandise of hate groups such as Panzerfaust “is a major source of income and growth.”

A message appears on the Panzerfaust website stating, “We don’t just entertain racist kids, we create them.”

5 Responses to “Racist Music Distributed to Local Schools”

1. Andrew Phelps said on Saturday, November 20, 2004, 23:43

Apparently children nowadays are listening to “Eminem” and “rap music”!

2. Eddie Phanichkul said on Saturday, November 20, 2004, 23:47

I listen to rap music and it doesn’t tell me to kill jews or other minorities. Of course it’s filthy, but so is some rock music.

3. Andrew Phelps said on Sunday, November 21, 2004, 9:50

Eddie,

Despite how it may have read, I was trying to reinforce your point, not criticize it.

I beg to differ from your comment, though. I will dig up some lyrics from numerous songs to show what I mean. Rap music (or other commercial music) is a lot of hate packaged neatly into a mainstream box and stripped of profanity for MTV. Now, certainly, that kind of music is not as explicit as the music you wrote about.

4. James Clay Jensen said on Sunday, May 27, 2007, 5:55

You white supremacists are all a bunch of pussies. Yes I said you’re all pussies! Filthy racist pussies.

I dare you. 435 752-0839